Peaceful living in our dementia friendly community
Situated in Arncliffe, our dementia friendly aged care home is close to shopping centres and transport. The home is small and safe with beautiful landscaped gardens for our residents to enjoy.
Get in touch to find out which service is right for you
Services at Alloa Aged Care
Your needs and comfort matter to us
We value your interests and personal preferences. When it comes to your care needs our dedicated staff combine with your Doctor and other allied health professionals to deliver the supports you require.
What’s included at Alloa Aged Care?
- Quality nursing care 24/7
- Pain Management
- Lifestyle and Wellbeing programs
- Exercise Group
- Music and Art Therapy
- Cultural Activities
- Palliative Care
- Spiritual and Pastoral Care
- Volunteers and Community Visitors
Additional Services - Costs associated
- Coffee shop
This home is currently not available for residential aged care residents
When can I start my care?
- Once you have successfully completed an Aged Care Assessment you are eligible to receive respite or permanent care services
How much does it cost?
- The Australian Government pays for most of the costs of your care, however, you will pay a portion of your fees as well as other personal expenses such as medications.
- The Basic Daily Fee applies to all recipients and covers your daily living costs. The fee is currently set at 85 percent of the full single age pension.
- A means-tested care fee is your contribution towards the cost of your care and will be determined once you submit your income and asset assessment form to Centrelink. There are annual and lifetime caps in place to limit the amount of the means-tested care fee you can be asked to pay.
- Accommodation costs, known as a RAD/RAC or DAP/DAC, is specific to the cost of your room. Not everyone is required to pay accommodation costs as they are dependent on your financial situation and level of Government assistance.
- Additional service fees may apply – ask us about what additional services are available.
Offer and Acceptance
- Once we offer you and you accept a place in our home you will be asked to sign a resident agreement. This is a legal document spelling out the services and fees plus your rights and responsibilities.
- We recommend seeking independent financial advice from a recognised aged care financial planner to help you understand the costs and make the right decision.
Get in touch to find out more about Residential Aged Care
(02) 8566 1400
34 Bayview St, Arncliffe NSW 2205