Person-centred support to build on your strengths
Situated in a quiet, leafy street in Arncliffe, you will benefit from assistance with daily tasks such as cooking, cleaning, shopping and community access. The home has large sun filled bedrooms and living areas and a beautiful landscaped garden for our housemates to enjoy. Alloa House is close to shops, cafes and beaches.
We can help with the decision making process and answer your questions
Services at Alloa House
Your support needs and wellbeing matter to us
Residents are encouraged to engage in the daily tasks of running a home. Our staff are there to assist you work on your daily life and social skills.
What’s included at Alloa House?
- Support staff on site 24/7
- Personal care needs
- Assistance with medication
- Access to mental health services
- Vehicle escort to attend appointents
- Daily prepared meals
This home is now ready for living in comfort and safety. Call or email to arrange an inspection.
Our disability services are for people who have a permanent and significant disability that meets the NDIS disability requirements
Getting your plan tailored to suit your needs
- Your NDIS plan contains an annual budget that you can spend on supports that are helping you work towards and achieve your goals i.e. core supports, capacity building supports and capital supports
- You can apply for funding to live independently in speciality designed housing with 24 hour support
- You will still be responsible for daily living costs such as rent, groceries and personal expenses
- We need to work with your support coordinator to prepare a quote and ensure your plan is approved for the supports you need
Get in touch to find out more about Disability Care
(02) 8566 1400
34 Bayview St, Arncliffe NSW 2205